AirCorps P/N: J-5187-2 - 1” DIA. DOUBLE EXTENSION TUBE FORM MOUNTING - FAA-PMA approved design and ready for install. No Core charge required!
Original Lord P/Ns: J-1246-3 superseded to J-5187-2 - 1” DIA. DOUBLE EXTENSION TUBE FORM MOUNTING
Applicable Aircraft -
B-25 Mitchell (14 per engine)
B-17 Flying Fortress (9 per engine)
FM-2 / F4F Wildcat (9 per engine)
Lockheed Lodestar (9 per engine)
AT-19 / V77 Stinson Gullwing (6 per aircraft original part number H-1003)
Signs that your Cowl Mounts might be ready for replacement:
- Swollen or damaged rubber washers
- Ripped or cracked rubber core
- Excessive oil or fuel on the rubber
- Bent end plate washers
- Rubber core separating from the can
- Surface cracks in rubber core
- Examine spacers for crushing of ends, caused by excessive tightening torque on bolt
We also sell PMA approved P/N RL-25-1-ACP and P/N RL-15-1-ACP engine mounts.
Type a description for this product here...